Are you a young person aged 16-25 years?
Live and do activities in Kaimana, West Papua?
Do you have more interest in environmental issues?
Want to make real change?
This year the EcoNusa Foundation is again holding training for young people who have an interest in environmental conditions in West Papua through the activities of the School of Eco Diplomacy – Kaimana.
What can you get?
- Free training for 4 days
- Learning about ecology, environmental issues, community empowerment, and sustainable development.
- Creative communication practice and leadership development. Ecosystem field trips
- Guidance and mentoring with facilitators and mentors in designing environmental actions until after the activity
- Access to various interesting discussions in online and offline media groups after the training.
- This training is free of charge and limited to selected participants. Come on open the sound, pour real action!
For further information and registration, click the link> http://bit.ly/SEDKAIMANA.